Think BIG…and small with a Morrison drive-in systems. Big savings, big volume, big efficiencies and big productivity; all at a small cost per square footage. Drive-in rack is ideal for large volume storage of low-rotation products. In ambient, cold and freezer applications, this system can save up to 35% in square footage while storing up to 75% more pallets than traditional rack. Drive-in rack is ideal for LIFO inventory control of long shelf life, non-stackable goods.
Fork trucks drive right into the rack to place pallets from 2 to 10 deep. Fork trucks back out of the rack through the same opening thus saving aisle space and decreasing storage and retrieval time.
Benefits of Morrison Company Drive-In Rack Systems
- Welded frame construction = high rigidity & strength
- More storage room, less money spent
- Common entry & exit for fork trucks
- Back to front pallet placement
- Increased efficiency & productivity
- Perfect for fragile products that cannot be stacked
Morrison Company will design a drive-in rack system ideally suited for years of storage use in your facility. Both roll-formed and structural steel applications are available.