As a full service systems integrator, Morrison Company’s project managers work with the customer, engineers and product manufacturers to ensure that all parties are satisfied with the completed project. Our experienced team strictly adheres to a proven process to manage the entire project from design through installation, including procurement, scheduling, permitting, installing, invoicing and testing all equipment and systems in your RFQ.
Advantages of working with Morrison Company Project Management
- Dedicated project manager provides consistency and accountability
- Management and allocation of all necessary permits and licensing requirements
- Streamlined communications including schedules and progress reports
- Coordination of project logistics to include schedules for installers, equipment manufacturers, suppliers, customer on-site representative and any other stakeholders
- Coordinated follow-through of system testing, punch-list completion and ultimately, customer final approval
- Project completion documents including: final system documentation, as-built drawings and warranties
If you would like a Morrison Company facility assessment, please complete our facility assessment form to help us understand your business or project challenge. We look forward to working with you.